- Ayyam-i-Ha is a Baha’i festival that is joyously celebrated in countries and territories all over the world. It is a time of hospitality, generosity, and caring for the needy. This year Ayyam-i-Ha runs from February 26-29.
The Baha’i Blog team would like to share with you an audio reading of a letter from the Universal House of Justice addressed to the Baha’is of the United States dated 22 July 2020. The letter is regarding racial prejudice and the American Baha’i community’s distinctive contribution to its eradication.
The message can be viewed and downloaded from the Baha’i Reference Library here: Regarding racial prejudice and the American Baha’i community’s distinctive contribution to its eradication
Special thanks to Luke Pereira for reading this message for us.
Here are some links to Baha’i Blog’s audio readings of some previous letters from Universal House of Justice:
- Audio Recording of the Ridvan 2020 Message
- Audio Recording of the Naw-Ruz 177 Message from the Universal House of Justice
- Audio Reading: Universal House of Justice Letter on World Peace
- Audio Reading: Universal House of Justice Letter on Economic Life
You can also listen to audio recordings of recent messages on our YouTube channel here.
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.