- Explore topics and themes around women's health!
Creator Brief: Favourite Quote
One of the most shared types of content on our Instagram channel is simply the Word of God. We try to mostly pick quotes that you can learn from even if you’re not a Baha’i. For TikTok, a video platform, we think something similar could help us reach a broad audience, if we incorporate compelling and honest emotions from people connecting with the writings of the Baha’i Faith.
We’d like you to share with us your favourite quote, or one that touches you deeply – and share with us why. You could share:
- When you first heard it, how it made you feel, what came to mind, or what you were going through.
- How it has changed your thought pattern and how you incorporate it into your daily life.
- A specific story in your life where this quote was relevant.
- Etc. anything along these lines.
The videos should be
- Filmed vertically and 60 – 90 seconds
- Filmed close, we should be able to see your face and upper torso only.
- Human and natural, and in some cases, emotional and vulnerable
- Well timed and interesting, not formulaic or slow
Watch out for
- Wind and other background noise is pretty problematic. Try to find somewhere without extra noises (unless you have a sophisticated mic set up that can deal with it!) .
- Also remember to hit record and wait 3 full seconds before you begin speaking and when you’re done, wait 3 full seconds before you stop recording.
What We Want to Accomplish
Show Baha’is, around Australia connecting with Baha’i Writings, sharing them openly and honestly with wider society to show personal and collective transformation through the word of God.
Ready to Create?
We’re always on the look out for creators. You don’t need to be a Baha’i, you just need to be on board with the mission and vision of the Baha’i Faith. Here’s how to get in touch with us to share your video!
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.