- As a proudly Australian initiative, we’re excited to showcase a collection of Australian stories, music, tributes and more.
Nurturing Younger Generations is a companion video to A Widening Embrace, an innovative documentary film commissioned by the Universal House of Justice about the community-building efforts of the Baha’i world, as seen through the eyes of local populations.
Across the globe, followers of Baha’u’llah and their friends are striving in earnest to contribute to the well-being of their communities and the advancement of society. In this short film, we hear about how advanced clusters are collaborating with other clusters and how everyone is learning together, in a spirit of humility.
Approximate running time: 6 minutes.
The Baha’i World Centre also released two other extras which you can watch here:
Find out more about these companion video from this Baha’i World News Service article: https://news.bahai.org/story/1286/
You can watch A Widening Embrace here: https://www.bahai.org/widening-embrace/
1. The Baha’i World Centre retains full copyright protection for this film;
2. You acquire no rights to or license over the content other than the limited right to use the film in accordance with these terms;
3. You may reproduce, copy, distribute, publish, or display the film in whole or in part for any non-commercial use [for Baha’i communities only],but you cannot modify, edit, create derivative works from it or use it in any manner inconsistent with its original intent;
4. This copyright notice must always be attached to any reproduction of this work.
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.