- Explore topics and themes around women's health!
Here is a breath-taking aerial video of the Shrine of the Bab, located in Haifa, Israel, illumined at night. This video was published by the Baha’i World Centre on the occasion of the bicentenary anniversary of the Birth of the Bab, Prophet-herald of the Baha’i Faith.
This isn’t the first time the Baha’i World Centre has released aerial footage of this sacred and holy place in honour of the bicentenary of the Bab’s Birth: five new video clips of aerial footage of the Shrine of the Bab were recently been added to the Baha’i Media Bank.
The Baha’i Media Bank is an official website of the Baha’i World Centre, and it’s a great place to find a wide range of photographs relating to things like Baha’i history, holy places, events and activities.
Four of the five video clips of aerial footage show the Shrine of the Bab at different angles, while the fifth video clip is a montage of some of these four clips edited together.
1. Aerial footage #1 of the Shrine of the Bab.
2. Aerial footage #2 of the Shrine of the Bab.
3. Aerial footage #3 of the Shrine of the Bab.
4. Aerial footage #4 of the Shrine of the Bab.
5. Aerial footage compilation of the Shrine of the Bab.
General photographs of the Shrine of the Bab (including the aerial footage) can be found on this page: Buildings & Places – Haifa Area: Shrine of the Bab and Terraces
You can find more information on how the bicentenary was celebrated around the world on the following websites and social media platforms:
- Official website: www.bicentenary.bahai.org
- The Baha’i World News Service: bwns.org
- YouTube: youtube.com/thebahaifaith
- Instagram: @twinbirthdays
- Facebook: facebook.com/twinbirthdays
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.