- As a proudly Australian initiative, we’re excited to showcase a collection of Australian stories, music, tributes and more.
This video, created by the Australian Baha’i community, speaks to the creative contributions that have been released into the life of society 200 years since the Birth of the Bab, Prophet-herald of the Baha’i Faith. In this video, musician, playwright, and actor Delia Olam speaks about Tahirih and her legacy.
For more information about creative expressions in honor of the bicentenary anniversary of the Birth of the Bab, please visit www.bicentenary.bahai.org
If you’d like to know more about Tahirih, you might enjoy these resources found on Baha’i Blog:
- Tahirih – The Force of a Pure Heart (article)
- Badie Khaleghian’s Piano Solo: ‘Tahirih: The Pure’ (music)
- ‘The Calling’: A New Book About Tahirih (author interview)
- The Woman Who Read Too Much: A Book About the Life of Tahirih (author interview)
- Baha’is of Ireland Bicentenary Video 15 of 19: The Time Was Then, The Time Is Now… (video)
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.