Hello and welcome to the Baha’i Blogcast with me your host, Rainn Wilson.
In this series of podcasts I interview members of the Baha’i Faith and friends from all over the world about their hearts, and minds, and souls, their spiritual journeys, what they’re interested in, and what makes them tick.
In this special episode, I speak with Dr. Nader Saiedi about the Declaration of the Bab, whose revitalizing message prepared the way for the coming of Baha’u’llah, the Founder of the Baha’i Faith.
Dr. Saiedi is a Professor of Baha’i Studies in the department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures at the University of California, USA, and has focused much of his work on the Life and Works of the Bab. I hope you enjoy this special conversation about the Declaration of the Bab.
To find out more about Dr. Nader Saiedi and some of the things we covered in this podcast, check out the following links:
* You can find out more about Dr. Nader Saiedi here.
* We also interviewed Dr. Nader Saiedi in one of our earlier Baha’i Blogcast episodes. You can listen to it here: Baha’i Blogcast with Rainn Wilson – Episode 20: Nader Saiedi
* You may be interested in these talks by Dr. Nader Saiedi:
- From World War to World Peace
- Text and Context in the Baha’i Heroic Age (this is a series of 11 talks)
- Baha’u’llah & Peace (this is a series of 4 talks)
- Fire & Light in the Bab’s Tablet
- Identity and the Spiritual Journey in the Badi Calendar
* For more information and Baha’i-inspired content about the Declaration of the Bab, please visit this special resource page: About the Declaration of the Bab
Thanks for listening!