- At some point in our lives, we all suffer from illnesses of the body or the mind and we face tests and difficulties. This collection highlights resources dedicated to physical and spiritual health and well-being, healing, resilience and overcoming challenges.
Creator Briefs for Videos
If you’re looking for somewhere to start on creating for Baha’i Blog, and you’re someone happy to be on camera, then an easy place to start is with one of our creator briefs. These are all written to help you create videos for publishing on our Instagram or TikTok channels. In each brief you’ll find some simple examples to give you the template of what you’re trying to create.
Simple Videos with Creator Briefs
Creator brief: Sing with Me – record and teach an original Baha’i inspired song
Creator brief: Favourite Quote – share a quote from the Writings and what it means to you
Creator brief: Book recommendation – share a book and the insights its given you
Creator brief: Participate in an Upcoming Event – share a little about you!
Other Simple Ideas
- Share some quick footage from a community action event (like this footage of people knitting beanies to give to the homeless)
- Share a Baha’i inspired dance video (like this one set to a song about Abdu’l-Baha)
- Share photos and footage from a group activity (like this video of a JY group’s service day)
More Advanced Ideas
- Share a how-to for an art or craft project (like this tutorial on making a lamp for a holy day)
- Interview someone about a Baha’i related topic (like this set of interviews at a youth conference in Sydney)
- Make a video about a regular community event (like this snapshot of a devotional program)
- Document an outing to a Baha’i-inspired location or event (like this visit to the Baha’i Temple in Sydney)
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.