- Explore our collection of videos, articles and content about the Day of the Covenant and 'Abdu'l-Baha
The Baha’i World News Service (BWNS), which is the official news source for the worldwide Baha’i community, has just launched their redesign and it includes some exciting new features!
For one, the site is now mobile-friendly and more accessible across different platforms. The new design also includes:
- audio recordings of some of their articles,
- podcast episodes featuring interviews and additional content related to certain feature stories,
- a Twitter feed (follow the BWNS’s handle @bahainews),
- and a notification app for iOS (an Android version will be released soon).
In their recent communication sharing the news of their redesign, they write:
The BWNS aims to inform, uplift, and inspire readers by telling the stories of Baha’i communities across the planet that are contributing to meaningful social transformation for a better world, often in collaboration with like-minded individuals and groups. Our hope has been that BWNS articles will stimulate thoughtful conversations in a myriad of social spaces around the world.
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to receive updates when new stories are released here: http://news.bahai.org/subscribe/
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.