- Explore topics and themes around women's health!
In this talk given at the Grand Canyon Baha’i Conference in 2019, Dr Nader Saiedi shares how the spiritual foundation for world peace is found in the Writings of the Bab.
Dr. Nader Saiedi is the Taslimi Foundation Professor of Baha’i Studies in the department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures at the University of California. You can find out more about Dr. Nader Saiedi here.
You can listen to this talk on Baha’i Blog’s Soundcloud page: The Spiritual Foundation of Peace in the Writings of the Bab – A Talk by Dr Nader Saiedi
We also interviewed Dr. Nader Saiedi on the Baha’i Blogcast. You can listen to those two episodes here:
- Baha’i Blogcast with Rainn Wilson – Episode 20: Nader Saiedi
- Baha’i Blogcast with Rainn Wilson – Episode 48: A Declaration of the Bab Conversation with Dr. Nader Saiedi
You may be interested in these talks by Dr. Nader Saiedi found on Baha’i Blog:
- From World War to World Peace
- Text and Context in the Baha’i Heroic Age (this is a series of 11 talks)
- Baha’u’llah & Peace (this is a series of 4 talks)
- Fire & Light in the Bab’s Tablet
- Identity and the Spiritual Journey in the Badi Calendar
Find out more about the Grand Canyon Baha’i Conference by visiting its website: https://grandcanyonbahai.org/
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.