- Explore topics and themes around women's health!
As celebrations in honour of the Bicentenary anniversary of the Birth of Baha’u’llah, Prophet-founder of the Baha’i Faith, unfolded around the planet special events held at the Baha’i Houses of Worship were live streamed from the official website for the Bicentenary, bicentenary.bahai.org. The majority of these events were recorded and can now be watched at any time and we definitely encourage you to take a journey around the world by watching them!
The videos available on bicentenary.bahai.org include events held at:
- The Baha’i House of Worship for the Indian Subcontinent (New Delhi, India)
- The Baha’i House of Worship for the Pacific (Apia, Samoa)
- The Baha’i House of Worship for Africa (Kampala, Uganda)
- The Baha’i House of Worship for Australasia (Sydney, Australia)
- The Baha’i House of Worship for Europe (Hofheim-Langenhain, Germany)
- The Baha’i House of Worship for South America (Santiago, Chile)
- The Baha’i House of Worship for North America (Wilmette, United States)
You can find out more about Baha’i Houses of Worship (also known as Baha’i temples or Mashriqu’l-Adhkar’s) from this page on Bahai.org: The Mashriqu’l-Adhkar
We also shared some glimpses of Bicentenary celebrations from villages, towns, and cities around the world here and here, but a more robust and vibrant depiction can be found by thoroughly perusing bicentenary.bahai.org.
The Baha’i World News Service also covered the Bicentenary events comprehensively: news.bahai.org
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.