- Baha’is believe in the power of prayer and you’ll find Baha’is and their friends, throughout the world, getting together to pray. This is often referred to as a ‘devotional gathering’ or ‘devotional meeting’, and they happen in diverse settings, whether in cities or villages.
This is the English version of “Unrestrained as the Wind: Abdu’l-Baha and Agriculture”, the fourth collaboration between PersianBMS and filmmaker Flavio Azm Rassekh on the life of Abdu’l-Baha.
This seven minute animation tells the story of how Abdu’l-Baha predicted the First World War during His travels to the West, and how He managed to protect the population of Palestine from starvation during the conflict. Abdu’l-Baha was loved and respected by the people, and was often called “the father of the poor”.
This film was made by Flavio Azm Rassekh in collaboration with PersianBMS.
You can watch the Persian/Farsi version of this animation here: Unrestrained as the Wind: Abdu’l-Baha and Agriculture (Persian/Farsi)
And watch more by Flavio Azm Rassekh here:
- Breaking the Chains: The Story of the Girls Schools in Iran
- Through Their Eyes – Meeting Abdu’l-Baha
- Health in Iran: The Untold Story
- Also, check out the “Hope From Iran” trilogy of short films by Flavio Azm Rassekh available in English and Persian as well: ‘Hope From Iran’ playlist
- Learn more about Abdu’l-Baha and the commemoration of the Centenary of His passing here: The Mystery of God
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.