- Ayyam-i-Ha is a Baha’i festival that is joyously celebrated in countries and territories all over the world. View our collection of articles, videos and other resources!
At Baha’i Blog, we’re huge fans of artistic expressions so we wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the wonderful section on the official bicentenary website dedicated to artistic expressions from around the world in honour of the 200th anniversary of the Birth of the Bab, Prophet-herald of the Baha’i Faith.
From Bolivia to Iraq, and from Singapore to the Netherlands, this website showcases various artistic initiatives and activities created by individuals and communities, and the page is constantly being updated too!
You can check out all the various creative initiatives at once, or choose from the following categories:
* Visual Arts
* Performing Arts
* Film & Video
* Poetry & Storytelling
Be sure to visit the site repeatedly in the coming days and hours as more and more content is added!
To stay up-to-date with news about bicentenary celebrations around the world, you might wish to visit and/or follow these official websites and accounts:
- The Baha’i World News Service: bwns.org
- YouTube: youtube.com/thebahaifaith
- Instagram: @twinbirthdays
- Facebook: facebook.com/twinbirthdays
- Official bicentenary website: bicentenary.bahai.org
Leave a Reply
"*" indicates required fields
The arts and media have a critical role in how we share our community experiences. We’ve got resources, projects and more to help you get involved.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.